Terms & Conditions
This website is the official site of the registered charity, ‘Northern Goals Association established by the Rashi Foundation’, which facilitates the collection of donations for the charity. Use of the website, including making donations, constitutes your consent to act in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- When making a donation by credit card, the card will be checked with the credit company and the customer will receive an immediate response regarding the status of the transaction and whether it was accepted or rejected. The payment page is secured by Standard PCI DSS.
- ‘Northern Goals Association established by the Rashi Foundation’ enables you to donate towards the benefit of the Association in an easy, convenient and fast manner – it is possible to pay by credit card, bank transfer or by telephone. Once the donation has been received, a confirmation will be sent to the payee’s email address.
- Everything stated in the Terms and Conditions in the singular also applies to the plural and vice versa
- Donation/Payment Cancellation Policy: The payee will be entitled to apply to the Association to change the billing details and cancel the transaction. Payment can be canceled within 30 days from the date the donation notice was given by telephone or was carried out online in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law 1981. The Association will make the required change in accordance with the credit company’s policy at the time. In case of cancellation of a payment, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 04-9027706.
- Please do not provide false information. Submitting false information is a criminal offense. A person who commits this offense is subject to legal, criminal and civil proceedings.
- If the payment has not been approved by the credit company, the payee will receive notification. In order to complete the transaction, the payee should contact the Association by telephone.
- The Association will not bear any responsibility for illegal activities carried out by persons using the site or for any other factor that is not under its full control.
- Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and the enforcement of the regulations or any action and/or conflict arising therefrom, shall be made in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. Any dispute or question in connection with these regulations will be decided by a competent court in the Haifa district only.
- The site’s clearing company fulfils Standard PCI requirements.